Saturday 17 December 2011

What to buy?..

Hi everyone,

I am sitting at home making a list of who I have to buy gifts for (yes I am yet to do this there is still plenty of time). I thought I might be able to give you a few ideas!





How cute are these two! The owl and koala come on the one panel and are super quick and easy to cut out stitch around stuff and close the seam. How easy is that.




Cats and dogs are also available and all these panels are designed by Saffron Craig.



This fab stitchery is a new one by Rosalie Quinlan and the pattern comes with preprinted linen and the red thread to stitch with. Now that's a great gift because the receiver could stitch it ready for next year.

If your still unsure, a gift voucher for Patchwork with Gail B would make any quilter happy.

I don't think any of my three sons would appreciate these ideas! I had better get back to my list.

Happy stitching
Gail B



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment